Sunday 27 March 2011

TASK 6




After reading through Gary's blog I decided to be challenged with stereotyping and whether or not I had done this within my previous work. I came across this which I created for the new coming first years to our studio and was really based solely around stereotype. Of course my research was conducted around the studio but who is to say that mine and the other years present at the time had the same outlook as the new students to arrive in september.
















As well as this, it is only now, but I have realised I have used the very stereotyped colours around male/ female - blue/pink. I should imagine my thoughts were to be inclusive of everyone, but in doing so I probably seemed to be falling for what I thought was for all... but in fact may well not have been. Interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment